Thread: any ideas
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 05:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default any ideas

sept 1st 2010 i had a ruptured brain aneurysm and another one that burst when the tool to put in the coils entered it.also i ended up with a drain and valve under the skin that drains off excess blood and cerebro-spinal fluid into my guts to pass as waste.i have bad tremmors get tired very easy and short term memory issues among other things.a 10 year old kid can tell i am messed up from across a room but i was denied for social security disability. i got a lawyer he said something like 535 days before i might hear something this seems crazy to me.my question is ssi as i think i read it has a 5 month waiting period and you must be disabled for 12 months for it to take effect or whatever starts it so if i am unable to work which there can be no doubt of will it kick in sept 1st or not? i am 53 now but will be 54 in august i have worked since i was 15 full time in factorys since 18 now i cant go to the grocery store by myself. why am i only getting 115 a month and not what i paid into for 35 years. this system is crazy i am made to feel like a criminal when i ask for help that is never granted anyway.were it not for my family i would be under a bridge somewhere starved to death by now. thanks for reading this rant i just cant understand why this can be allowed to happen to people i cant get workers comp cause nothing at work caused a brain anneurysm i cant get unemployment because you have to be available to work i cant get more than 115 from welfare because i never needed it before and i dont know how to work the system. complete bull if you ask me.
Red733 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote