View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 05:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joellelee2000 View Post
Lots of good suggestions Wiz but i'm still wondering what the root of the problem is. What Tricia said really struck a chord with me.

Before the MS I was always chronically early for things. Especially work. Now I find myself late for just about everything and it drives me crazy because I feel like I've given myself plenty of time to get out the door.

I think when you find the real cause of the problem you'll be able to figure out what to do .
But it would stike me as odd that there are cognitive issues that only manifest as tardiness. She wrote her performance is good once there and it is a mentally stimulating line of work that requires organization throughout the day.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
Anonymous
Jules A is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-13-2011), Blessings2You (07-13-2011), ewizabeth (07-13-2011), Jodylee (07-14-2011), SallyC (07-13-2011)