View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 09:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I can appreciate where you are coming from. I was dating someone when my accident happened....and because i have amnesia and was alone during my accident, he was investigated and a possible suspect (although i know for sure it was just an accident and not an assault). The result of that (because he is in law enforcement) is that he was not allowed to contact me and our relationship ended. It was so unbelievably hard dealing with my PCS alone and without that emotional support. If you have someone who has been giving you support and loves and cares, i suggest keeping that person in your life. You will get better in time and the two of you will grow from this experience. If you were already married, there is that "in sickness and in health". I believe that same goes for any relationship. You may not be able to do some of the things you used to do in your relationship, but you can always find ways that work for the two of you and with your PCS. Wishing the two of you the best and hoping you figure out what is best for your relationship and your recovery.
nightnurse30 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote