View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 07:55 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Wow! Laura congrats on being so busy. Thats awesome!

I so did not want to get up this morn. I told DH to not bug me, I needed to sleep in. I slept till 7 and then wandered around a few mintues and had a very serious conversation wtih myself about how I needed to do this today, because tomorrow DH has his colonoscopy so I will have the day off from walking. I had to remind myself how much this is doing for me. I got dressed, and surprised DH with a "you ready" we walked around the lake, and then turned to Rabbit Hollow. he said "you sure?!" I said lets try. I got alot of quit in me today,but at least I can try. so, up we went, and I went one mailbox further than the day before. NExt up the road is a bad bend in the road and DH said it goes straight up from there, but we have hit the half way mark on the road itself. Sweaty, bug covered and puffing for air I declared "not today!" and turned for home.

All the way home I kept saying "when is home coming?" and as we rounded the bend DH said "not till after the football game" Grrr! So, I talked myself into it. grumbled all the way thru it, but I survived it. now I can get on with my day. DH is on a liquid only diet today and poopie pills so he will be fun to deal with.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (07-14-2011), Kitty (07-14-2011), TXBatman (07-14-2011), Vonn07 (07-14-2011)