View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 10:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Changing directions

With intu-flow once you get good at doing circles with all your body parts, then you advance to figure eights. This gets your body used to changing directions. I can really tell a difference in my mobility. When I first started, I was so tight I had to turn my whole body together. I was about as flexible as Frankenstein.

Now I'm starting to get a little bit more flow in my movement. I still have tons of work to do on problem areas but I'm starting to feel some results. My entire body is starting to loosen up and move together much better. It's really neat to see my movement gradually getting better and better.

The great thing about this program is the movement is three dimensional. It's the way you move in real life. Things I've done in the past, have been more one dimensional, just moving in straight lines. I realize now that just wasn't enough to get everything moving and working together.

Another cool thing is since everything is done standing it's easy to do it throughout the day. You can do bits and pieces of it on your problem areas all day long. I'm constantly doing little hula hoop type circles with my lower back during the day and it's starting to feel pretty good. I do a lot of arm circles and figure eights too. It helps to keep things loose.
Coop42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote