View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 12:01 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

I hear Ya, Dave and am sort of in the same friendship boat, IRL not FB. I only do Family on FB and that is only so I can see what they are doing and thus not feel so estranged. My DD suggested it, when I told her, I felt so left out. I'm so glad I did it.

My immediate family is very caring and attentive....not so much, the outlaws and cousins, but FB has even brought some of them closer.

As far as 200 of my closest FB friends...foughettaboudit.. Most of these peeps just add you as a friend so they can see how many friends they can add to their list, not because they are your true friend. Heck, even some of my family ignore me on FB (if I let 'em..lol)

Most of my friends are right here and this is my home away from home. The attention and love I get here is the best.

I am so sorry for your financial woes. If I were filthy rich, I'd help all of you who are struggling with that, so you could enjoy life a little more. *Damned expensive disease*

Bless you Dave..

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-14-2011), Debbie D (07-20-2011), Dejibo (07-14-2011), Judy2 (07-15-2011), Kitty (07-14-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (07-14-2011)