View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 02:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdt5150 View Post
I have had 3 surgery's for neck injury and have chronic pain all treatments have been tried and I just went to even try for the SCS unit and was told that due to the scar tissue it isn't recommended now I have have tired for 6 months to live without pain meds have ended up back at hospital 5 times now no doctors will treat for pain everyone says do to new regulations their hands are tied.I have to go to the hospital and they treat it to get my blood pressure down and put in their report need to be treated for chronic pain but the doctors say go to my PCP and he says go to pain management I don't know what to do I am very tired of hurting and being this way.If they read their own reports they pay millions of dollars for it shows most problems are with street drugs and also only around 5% of people being treated by doctors have problems 5% of all Americans I really think they need to go back to school.The worst thing is now since the government has tried to take care of our medical business it is one of the other things that is failing in this country.
I know I am are my wits end.
Sorry that you are having a hard time finding help for your pain. I've been reading your other posts.

You say that since you stopped taking your pain meds for 6 months that now PM Drs. can't help treat your pain that their hands are tried. Could you please explain sorry I missed something and trying to understand.

Life is hard enough without these added problems. Hang in there it can only get better from here.
hurting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote