View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 02:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I went on Amazon and the black one looks exactly like mine.

I only compared my new cheap one to the small cat toy one.
The little cat toy one is similar to others I've seen on key rings, and also for children to play with. I don't think it has much power because it takes a little button battery, and may be accidentally misused more often.

I think these black 5mw ones can be compared to that lame site that sells the same thing for $159 was AMAZING.

When I showed my son this pointer, he remarked that when laser pointers came out, they DID cost around $150 and they were large with a large attached power source. The pointer was on a long cord attached.

I did a laser treatment twice yesterday, while watching a little TV, morning and afternoon. I think it is amazing that I went from pain in that ankle all day and night driving me nuts, to no pain at all! It is obviously helping with circulation, because my pain seemed linked to the swelling around that incision site.
Why it is hurting so much now, decades after that surgery is a mystery to me. I was worried the tumor was growing back.
I received my red laser pen today. Would you please tell me about how many minutes you leave it on for a laser treatment. Would leaving it too long cause more harm than good. I'm anxious to see if it helps.
Rosie33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote