View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 02:27 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I do it for 10-15minutes once a day. Yesterday I did it twice a day.

I hold it about 12 in from the skin. I move it around several places. I don't think it is strong enough to damage anything...except your eyes if you look into it directly.

I've even done my fungus big toe nail, and it is now 50% better.
Not gone yet, but maybe by the fall?

My ankle which was swollen and throbbing all year, is gone. But if I don't do the pointer for a few days, the swelling returns.
It is obviously doing something...either to the circulation or the inflammatory process. I haven't figured it out yet. But magnets work on me too for various other things...but they were not helping this ankle foot thing.

My scar especially seems better. It is a huge long S-shaped scar on the top of my foot. There is a small bit of the hemangioma left on the spot where one would tie a shoelace. But it no longer bleeds like it did. It looks rather like a stigmata in fact! It is right over a major tendon. The plastic surgeon couldn't get it all back then, it had roots going in between the tendons, and there was no laser back then. I do recall both doctors I saw then tell me very sternly... DO NOT OPERATE ON THIS FOOT AGAIN---there is too much scar tissue under the skin and it won't heal back up.
So I am terrified to do anything with it. The laser pointer really helps this. But I don't know "how" it is working.

I showed it to my doctor last time I was there 3 months ago...and she was totally clueless-- like my podiatrist. It is very aggravating now, with shoes. Hard to find anything that won't irritate it etc. But since the pointer, it is better. I have a very vague ache in it, if I think about it at night, but not like the stabbing pain I had before the pointer.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rosie33 (07-15-2011)