View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 04:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurting View Post
Sorry that you are having a hard time finding help for your pain. I've been reading your other posts.

You say that since you stopped taking your pain meds for 6 months that now PM Drs. can't help treat your pain that their hands are tried. Could you please explain sorry I missed something and trying to understand.

Life is hard enough without these added problems. Hang in there it can only get better from here.
Once we tried every procedure they continued to prescribed Dilaudid and Valium for about 3 monts then decided that they nolonger wanted to treat me they tried to pawn it off to my PCP doctor that said he could not treat for chronic pain.And due to my wife having words with my PCP,s boss I was let go from his services.Long story to that.But she was in the right.
At one visit the doctor said I was using to much cause I had been on them for two years so when I was dropped by the one treating me I stopped all meds then my b/p went up and back to the hospitals it was , I can not even sit up very long due to the pain so after 6 + months I haven't taken anything and started trying to find a new treatment but till I saw this doctor for the SCS all others have said due to the DEA and government regulations they no longer prescribe opioid s and we tried Suboxone and it failed so now out of all research I have done it was for nothing , I cant get any help I have kidney stones , kidney infection , b/p is up and the pain is gone above what I can control I really don't know how much more I can take.
wdt5150 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hurting (07-14-2011)