View Single Post
Old 07-14-2011, 09:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thank you for sharing those pictures. I have done a lot to try and improve my ergonomic situation as I am dealing with the early onset of this syndrome. My question and perhaps this is a difficult one… Is how much computer work you realistically do per day. I have the beginning stages of TOS and am interested in improving and or eliminating my symptoms. I have found improvement doing some PT, but I want to make sure my career will not force my symptoms return and/or worsen. My fear and irrational thought just to quit my job and never touch a computer again. But that is obviously unrealistic, and physical therapy is not cheap. So I have no choice but to work and I'm hoping to find a way to continue doing it.

I have bilateral symptoms though they are manageable. But I make my living at a computer and am concerned about being able to work despite having this issue. My workstation is very ergonomically set up, but I realize that reducing my amount behind the screen will ultimately help too.

On average, how often are you taking breaks? And during those breaks, what are you doing? I have been doing scalene stretches as well as back and shoulder stretches to try and get my shoulders loose.
343v343 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (07-15-2011)