View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 10:24 AM
artist

artist

Hi KateLynne,

Hope you're feeling better - and getting more help. If you must go back to this doc (I realize some people have had their family doc for years, so...) then at least take along the PDFs which you can download from the link in my post in "useful sites" -
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...6756#post76756

Doctors in Holland have spent more time and money on research into RSD than any other nation on earth, and have very recently published their combined findings and recommendations. You can read about it in my other post.

They are in PDF form, one written for patients and one for physicians. Any doctor anywhere in the world will respect these publications, all the physicians involved are very highly respected in the medical profession.

Give both to your doctor so he can see what you are reading and understanding - he will have to address your concerns properly, then.

Just as an aside, I grudge spending time educating doctors (hey, they get paid enough..) but if it's the only way...

I just wish you could give the doc a nice big bill for the free education along with the PDFs
all the best!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote