View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 06:26 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

No walking for me today. DH is having his colonoscopy today, and I am not allowed to walk without him, and he doesnt feel well enough or strong enough to go with me today. I said Hurray! you get how I feel on some days! He said "ugh! go away!" lol.

I did however call the horse farm ontop of Rabbit Hollow Road (the dread rabbit hollow) I told her that once I can get to the top I want some work on horses (hippatherapy) to rebalance my MS riddled brain. She told me she works with several MS patients and it has done wonders for some, and nothing for others. I said "welcome to my world" so, next Tuesday I WILL get to her farm, and I have a 9:30 appointment to try. Expensive! I can afford to try it ONCE. and then I will have to make choices if I want to continue. She said we will know in one session if I can do it or not.

I am so proud of the rest of you. Its really not easy, and so many of you know the pain and mental anguish and then the celebration of just getting to the mail box on your porch somedays and then others days you take one step more. It will help get your blood pumping, your vitamins circulating and your self esteem flying. Come take a gentle walk with me.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (07-15-2011), SallyC (07-15-2011)