View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 10:18 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Welcome Marie!!!

You and I share a similar path to management of pain, to wit: the implant of a Boston Scientific Precision Plus SCS device. I am now a year plus out from my implant, and thrilled with my results to date.

My implant occurred 30 June 2010, over six years after a serious auto wreck which reduced me to a pile of flesh in constant agony. 28 surgeries later, I received the Boston Sci solution to help manage the permanent nerve injury pain with which I was left, and my report is glowing. I withdrew from all pain management meds in August and September of 2010 following a process managed by my Physiatrist, a doc whom I now count among my friends.

Your story is inspirational and a blessing to share, so thank you very much bringing your path to our knowledge, knowing as well if you have issues along the way, we are quite a family of caring concerned people here willing and ready to reply.

May all go well and be well with your pain management, your follow on physical therapy [anyway I had much of that], and the task of withdrawal. It will not be easy, and meds for withdrawal will be prescribed to aid you in attaining your goal.

Blessings on you Marie!
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ron h (07-15-2011), Rrae (07-17-2011), Teresa Marie (07-15-2011)