View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 01:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool Location comes to mind

Hi KatieLynn!

I had a few thoughts while reading this post and responses.

First and most important, Where are you located. General, town (state if it applies) or country area location. Maybe as a group, we can help you locate a good doctor. There are alot of members here and with a new post and a little urgency, as a newsgroup maybe we can all pitch in. I see this all the time in this and other groups, and the turnouts are usually good (from what I have seen, I belong to about 10 different ones)

Next, just my 2 cents...

I have read the following RSD is Physical but... because of it and its lovely effects the mental comes in. We have discussed these a number of times here in this group. Depression, suicide and all that.

If you are coping well, then YEA!

***This Doctor may think he is the cat's meow... All I am hearing is the cat screaming and seeing a flaying flying spaz cat... RUNNNNNNNNN!

and hitting head on ceiling

Third, although there is alot that I have read with Type A personality persons having this condition, disease whatever you want to call it. There is no PROOF of common thread of events that causes a person to have this diagnoses.

Anyone, with it can tell you their neuro horror stories and we all see differences on how it effects our nervous system. (((As I sit here with tremors and pain.))) Loud constant noises overload me personally... but it does not mean that it happens that way for you.

We are all different. Individual RSD symptoms based on the INDIVIDUAL.

Gentle Hugs, My friend with hopes for better days!

The sun is shining here! Taunting me to go into the cold but I am not....

AWESOME, I'M Happy, it's almost spring....

Rain

Rainbow422 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote