View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 07:23 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Dear God,

Each day we go further and further up Rabbit Hollow Road (google it) and its STEEP! Made my mark, then dropped to my knees, puked, and turned into a snot dripping, eyes running, lungs burning, mouth gasping, unable to say the swear words on my mind kinda gal. DH dunked me with water (thank God!) and allowed me to get my breath. Blind I eventually found enough strength to get back up on my feet and spit at him! He came over and gave me a head noggie (knuckle rub to the head) and told me how Fing proud of me he was. took him a year to make it that far on that hill. I cursed at him, wobbled over to the weeds, puked again, and he said “look” I said “oh no! I aint falling for that!” and he said NO! LOOK! I look at right there was the crest of the hill. I wobbled like a new born deer to the edge and ...Saw forever! You can see for miles and miles and miles! its amazing! I turned and kicked him in the shin, and said we could both hobble home now. Stole his water and laid in the grass till my lungs didn’t feel like they were ripping outside of my body with each breath. Btw, the cooling collar worked, but I had to keep refilling it from the ice water bottle. so, it did help but the jury is still out. After a half hour I could breathe again, grabbed DH by the hand he was rubbing his shin with, and we wandered back home. I kept having to pep talk myself back home. telling myself stories like “its all downhill!” or “come on baby! you can do it!” but OMG! I don’t want to do that again for a long time.

What did the rest of you do? anyone else kick their DH?

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (07-16-2011), SallyC (07-16-2011)