View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 01:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Encyclopedia of Joint Mobility-Steve Maxwell

The Encyclopedia of Joint Mobility-Steve Maxwell is another cool DVD I just got several weeks ago. There's a little bit of intu-flow on there, but the majority of exercises is other stuff. There's tons of different stretches on there for every part of your body and they all involve movement, like I've been doing. A lot of it is way too difficult for me right now but it gives me something to work towards. There are a lot of things on there that are helping me, though.

One thing I've been doing a lot of is foot and ankle stretches. He really stresses the importance of having flexible feet and ankles since they're the first thing that touches the ground. If the feet are tight that tension works its way through your body. Everything's connected. My feet were super tight when I started but they're starting to feel much better. It really makes a big difference in the way I feel.

Another thing I've been doing is putting a little super ball on the floor and rolling the soles of my feet around on it. It really helps loosen the feet up and makes them less sensitive to walking on uneven surfaces. The first time I did it my feet were sore for several days after, but now they're used to it. I do this almost every day now and walking around barefoot is getting a lot more comfortable for me.
Coop42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote