View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 11:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I dont know if this helps, but I have an eye disease of my cornea that disenegrates it and I see double vision and have sensitive eyes majorly and just weird symptoms... its called kerataconus. On top of that when I look straight one of my eyes is looking a little up and one is looking down, so all day my eyes have been fighting to focus on one spot and they put prisms in my lenses.... I dont know if this might help? But I have eye pain 24-7 for 10 years now and I am only 21... so I definately feel your pain... I dont know what single vision even is. Double vision is the way I live my life. I tend to not go out during the day as much as I could because of the sun, and in the house my tv is dimmed and computer is dimmed, and all the lights are off.

Try turning lights off, and keeping everything dark, turn down the tv contrast so its not as bright, turn down pitch on the volume... too much sensory overload makes everything worse. When I got RSD all the sensitivity got alot worse. Hang in there....
hannah1234 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote