View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 09:29 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

@B2Y im glad you said a "baby" diaper or I could have pointed you to the nursing homes. lol. Babies are so sweet, and smell so good! mmmmm...I want one! I told DS he OWES me babies, but NOT NOW!

Took a shorter walk today. im hot, im grouchy, and over tired. DS called to say he was going to the beach with some girl, and he was taking the day off to just play. I was happy to hear it. He needs a day off.

Its summer time! the street is over flowing with people, cars, walkers, dogs, horses, rabbits, and noise! tons and tons of noise! Fireworks at 1am is NOT my idea of a peaceful nights sleep. On my walk today I saw no less than 3 houses that have so many folks over, they have put tents out on the lawn. I was jumped by some strange man's dog this morning. Im blind so I didnt see him coming till it was way too late. He was very apologetic, but its too late once I am on my fanny sitting in the dirt on the side of the road. I snapped at him that "we have a leash law in this town, for good reason! please LEASH your dog!" of course I got the lecture on how friendly he is, and how he just wanted to say hi...UGH!

rich neighbors went to that travel seminar on internationaltravelvacationsunlimited and were SOLD! they are completely in love with the whole idea, package and presentation and pushed hard to get us to join too. UGH! I looked it up on the website, they have an F rating at the better business bureau, they are on several scam lists, AND Amex wont allow you to charge their service to your card unless they speak to you in person first and warn you about how many scam lists this place is on, and how many complaints they have against the company. um...do I want to join? not just no but HELLO no! So, she is in a snit that I "attacked" her new venture, and I just dont know a good deal when I see one. I will be here in a month when she still hasnt gotten her packages, #s or reservations to go anywhere. Google them, they are a horrible company and for $5k! I can find MANY more ways to spend my money. No common sense, none at all. She just wants to hob knob with the other fancy pants of the world....ICK! She just doesnt get what true riches are.

im off to nap, then snooze, then maybe I will lay down, and perhaps...go to bed early. I tired today. Big storms are coming.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

"Thanks for this!" says:
hollym (07-18-2011), Kitty (07-17-2011), supermoo (07-17-2011), tkrik (07-17-2011), TwoKidsTwoCats (07-17-2011), Vonn07 (07-17-2011)