View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 11:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Does B-12 deficiency cause that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily View Post
I developed a stomach neuropathy after an awful ordeal with a vitamin B deficiency. Does anyone know what the best treatment, foods are, and if it eventually goes away?

I'm new to this forum. I have fibromyalgia and can't keep vit B12 or D in my system. I take monthly injections of B12 and a huge dose of D weekly. I've been suffering signs of neuropathy in my arms and legs and have my first appt with neuro next week. I was reading another post and trying to figure out the abbv's for things. If I have the TOS right, Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, that sounds likely for me. I just went to gastro and she suspects I have neuropathy in my stomach. Got put on what I lovingly call the "skewer", colonoscopy and upper GI endoscopy at same time. Waiting for test results to rule out colitis or other things. Found 2 ulcers which may be causing the vomiting. Have gone off one of the meds he said was probably causing them. At least it is something tangible that dr's can SEE and BELIEVE. None of them take me seriously.

I'd like to know more about stomach neuropathy and what to expect if I have it.

Thanks
DocMagnet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote