View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 11:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default original thinking........

I solved all of the neurological disorders with a tight junction permeability theory of disease,

I didn't encounter your theory of tight junction related to parkinson's till after I'd already developed my theory.

Looking forward to an imminent cessation of all neurological disorders then - solution found

solve: resolve, answer, work out, find a solution to, find the key to, puzzle out, fathom, decipher, decode, clear up, straighten out, get to the bottom of, unravel, piece together, explain; informal figure out, crack.

theory:hypothesis, thesis, conjecture, supposition, speculation, postulation, postulate, proposition, premise, surmise, assumption, presupposition; opinion, view, belief, contention.

Personal belief - we are so connected as human beings that we cannot claim to have truly original thought, just the light bulb moments, when we have synthesized all the things we have learned before...... mostly at the feet of other people......

PS Search engines of all kinds do not always turn up the most relevant link first..........

Ron, it will always be 'your' theory, much discussed among us PD'ers for many years. Suggest that this gentleman's ideas, with a start point of autism, are a theory among many others. Remember many posts here and on the old forum on opening the BBB in reference allowing novel treatments in, too, and what is and isn't possible.... Great discussions all.......thanks
lindylanka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pegleg (07-17-2011), Ronhutton (07-18-2011), Sasha (07-23-2011)