View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 01:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathi49 View Post
Snappy,

I am from Indianapolis too. WHERE did you have the nerve ablation done? If you want or need the name of a good PM that treated me for all of this, I can give you his name. He is an Anesthesiologist with a background in Internal Medicine and Pain Medicine; Board Certified, etc. His speciality is "cervical pathology and headaches coming from the cervical spine". He is now the Director of the Spine Clinic at a certain hospital. And I will just add I was being seen somewhere else for 3 years with no relief in sight! Then a co worker of mine told me about the doc I am referring to and he was my savior!! Anyway, if interested, let me know.

Dear Kathie,

I was just surfing today and saw your post...... my e-mail is snappyten@yahoo.com

anyone can contact me..... I am 60 years old and had o.n. of c-2 since I was 20 years old from a bike accident,,,,,,,,,,,,

I am 60 years old today...... I have had many years of suffering with o.n.

I have had four ablations and they have been great for me ,,,,,, they do not last forever,,,, they do heal.... but is better than the full blown symtoms ,,,,,

one key for me for the success of the ablation is this very important for me....

when they turn the power on you must find the nerve first that is vibrating,,,, turn on the juice and try to get near the nerve to burn .... if it tingles you are near the nerve....... it may take a couple pokes to find the nerve........if you do not hit it you will have to do it again.........

YOU MAY GET RELIEF FROM THIS PLACE AND THAT IS GREAT......BUT IT MAY JUST TAKE OFF ON ANOTHER HIGHWAY AND YOU WILL HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN..... I HEARD ONE GUY SAY YOU CAN BURN THESE NERVES MANY TIMES...........I GOT THE ABLATION DONE AT VETERANS HOSPITAL IN INDIANAPOLIS...... THEY HAVE BEEN GREAT FOR ME ..... I FLEW HOME FROM IRAQ AND HAD AN ABLATION DONE AND WENT RIGHT BACK TO iRAQ..... THEY ARE SUPER TO ME.....

I HAVE POSTED ON m.d. JUNCTION AND THEY ARE GREAT..... I HAVE HEARD OF MORE SUCCESS IN THIS SURGERY..... I AM ON MY HANDS AND KNEES TRYING TO GET VETERANS TO DO THIS SURGERY...... ANYONE CAN CALL ME ......... SINCERELY SNAPPY10
snappy10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EE03 (07-17-2011)