Thread: I'm doomed...
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2011, 02:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown

AAAGGGGHHHH!

I called HP support and after finding out I am not the original owner of computer they told me my warrenty had expired and I needed to purchase another for $160 before they could replace downloads. It may be expired but I wonder how come downloads were provided before, he kept asking when they appeared, told him 2-3 days ago but he wanted an exact date.

I found a site for free Intel downloads, are they any good? I couldn't determine if they provided Matrix Storage Manager because you had to start before any options appeared I think. It said I had to have 300 MHZ Processor, 256 RAM and 22 MB Hard Drive Space....do I know if I have that??!! All I could find is 4.086 system memory from 2 modules of 2.048 each, MAX Capacity 4 GB and GB 298.09 in 2 partitions. huh... MHZ??

I did find a microsoft disc defragmenter thing on computer that wanted permission to continue, I should probably do that if I can ever find it again?

My sister is not in the area and has not been especially helpful anyway, seems to think I should learn it myself, I also think is angry with me because I laughed at her for eating algae. Right now she is camping on the Olympic Peninsula and I really hope a bear eats her..venting a little here.

Any suggestions appreciated, if these posts are too pathetic and technically inappropriate for forum please let me know.

Zygo
zygopetalum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote