View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 06:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin View Post
This is what I thought and I will take this up with my GP (general practitioner) and with the Neurologist at the hospital when I get the follow up appointment, which knowing how things work will not be any time soon...
Why not within the next week? It might be OK for you to worry and wonder without knowing what's wrong and without a doctor's help to find out, but it wouldn't be OK with me.

Are you hoping it will get better by itself? It might, or you might have something that could be easily relieved. Or, it could get much worse. Or, you could be reassured so you didn't have to worry about it.

I don't understand not persueing this with Dr. Quack and Dr. Neuro Tic. If you're not comfortable talking with them, why stay with them? Most HMO's allow you to change Primary's with a phone call. You're liable to get a young doctor, hopefully service oriented and without an attitude. If your arrogant and possibly chauvenistic jerks are men (assuming that you are a woman), you might be more comfortable with a woman physician.

A great primary care physician is the most important person to help you deal with your health issues. I have two great ones now...they're mothers tag teaming half time each. I love and trust both.