View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 07:55 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

OH MY GOD! its humid here! I walked 2 miles, and came home dripping in sweat, air hungry, and the MS hug smacked me hard today. I looked at Rabbit Hollow my old nemesis and said "NO!" we wobbled toward home. DH kept saying "atraversiamo!" or "cross the street" because I kept wanding into it. I normally go blind, and there is a groove of pavement on the side of the road that I follow, but I was so wibbly wobbly that I simply couldnt do it. Dragged up the driveway and was tempted to sit on the steps and rest, but decided to straggle in and turn on the AC. Need to go to the Target store today, but I can always lean on a buggy.

There is a storm approaching and OUCH! my back is so tight, and my bones ache, so it was all work today and no pleasure. Step by step by step and before you know it I was back home. The little voice in my head telling me to quit, and the other one telling me to keep going! we are almost there! I wanted to smack them both.

I have not been riding my bike because when I get over heated I go blind, and a blind rider isnt what you want in the middle of the street, no?

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (07-18-2011), SallyC (07-18-2011)