Thread: Do you VUDU?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 01:12 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Do you VUDU?

I just found a new video on demand service, only its streaming, meaning you dont hold a disc, it downloads to your machine. I like it, because you only pay IF you decide to rent this movie, and you have 30 days to watch it or 2 once you started the movie. Tons of 99cent movies, and it will come directly thru my blu ray player or my PS3 or my laptop or desktop! so, if I order a movie for our trip I can just start playing it once we hit our destination.

Will let you know what I think of it. its got a free trial or I think 3 free movies for new accounts. Unlike Netlfix which raised its rates by 60%! and now split its DVD section from the online stuff. I can get the movie the same day its released on video, and dont have to wait the 28 days that netflix makes you wait.

We love movies, and i was really upset when netflix raised it rates. they also made you keep a list of movies you wanted to see, and THEY picked which one to send you. it was a pain when you wanted to see the new Rango movie and you got the "lincoln lawyer" instead.

Anyone ever use this? I guess Walmart just bought them out.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (07-19-2011)