View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 10:37 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Chat Undiagnoses and still chasing how to help ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lepman48 View Post
Anyone Ever hear of this ? Does it last 24/7 ? Does it Have anything to do with Balance and dizziness issues?
Yes. I have been suffering from the same type of problem for 3 years now. I have had all the tests they can think of as well as tried exercises for dizziness and still have this "low grade all over constant headache" accompanied by dizziness and occasional OMG 1. - 1.5 second lapse of time disappear. I have ringing in my ears and had my retina start to detach. The Tinnitus is constant variable decibels in my ears. For the dizziness and other symptoms that have presented themselves, the doctors (team of 16 so far), have only one explanation for the headaches. Low grade migraine - I am being treated with Gabapentin (Neurotin) which is ramped up by 100mg every 3 days until I hit the 300mg (3x daily), for one month then slowly reduce the doses and hopefully it will go away. So far I notice no differences, and it's not a strong a drug to take care of my RLS (restless leg syndrome) which once they treated really helped my sleep as well as my husbands as I wouldn't wake him up so much.

Medications: Rhinocort for sinusitis and Gabapentin for low-grade-migraine. My blood is PERFECTLY balanced as well as other stats. i.e. Cholesterol, Iron, etc.

Without going into the list of what has happened since my hysterectomy in 2006 to now, I have had a series of things that have started to fail. I believe that since I had a precondition of sudden cardiac arrest syndrome in my heart, that perhaps my body was not genetically suppose to last beyond the 'expiration' date. During an EP Exam Study - a drug accidentally tripped cardiac arrest, but since I was under a cardiac surgery team procedure, I was able to be shocked back. 70 seconds of bliss - then life returned.
UrAlly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote