View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 04:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default When does it end?

I was diagnosed with RSD in May (officially). I am very thankful I felt to keep looking for a dr. to help me and I got blocks relatively early (April..symptoms started in Dec) They have helped overall with the sensitivity and the burning. I still get it just not as often and not as bad. (thankfully!) I still have the pain, etc.

I just feel like things just keep happening! ugh. We came to WA state for vacation because my parents had their 50th and ALL my siblings and their kids were coming (8 of us..plus our kids! 43 people!) We came on a wing and prayer that the $ would work out. sigh.

*We are still fighting with the ins over our a/c units that were damaged in a hail storm last Oct.
*Our rental also needs new roof and a/c from the same storm.
*The pool filter went out at the rental
*The GCFI circuit went out and our deep freeze stopped...EVERYTHING in there is gone! hundreds of dollars of food...that I have been using to subsidize our food budget. (because of medical bills)
*I have to have my gallbladder taken out (this Thurs!) and I am stressed about RSD spread.
*Arizona Dept of Revenue didn't note that we were making payments on a tax bill from a few years ago...they took all but $300 of dh's paycheck 2 paychecks ago. They also took $600 this last time.
*Our CPA was SUPPOSED to be negotiating with the IRS (same tax year) hasn't been...so WE had to figure it all out. ESp. why the bill was $3000 off from what it SHOULD be. sigh.
*Yesterday I came out of walmart and my car wouldn't start. It would turn over but not keep going. It ended up being towed to the dealership in town (we are in a small town visiting my parents). Thankfully we have a lot of friends here so we know we are being well taken care of. sigh. BUT we are still waiting to hear what is wrong and how much it will cost. We HAVE to have the suburban...to get home (to Arizona, school starts Aug 15th) and it is the only car that fits our whole family. (6 children)
*The TV in the suburban went out. (imagine a 28 hr drive with no movies for the youngest 3..ages 9.7. 4)
*My oldest is really pushing all the rules...sigh. He is 17.

I just want to sit and cry. I wonder what state I would be in if I wasn't already on an antidepressant...and the occasional anxiety meds. Will this ever stop?! I just feel like things are caving in on me. On top of dealing with fears of spread from the surgery and the last few days have not been good days pain wise. =(

Sorry, I guess I just needed to vent to someone. =(

J
6kiddos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote