View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 09:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Rick

The past three days Ive been backsliding a little bit everyday..Ive been out working on my boat in the yard here..I could blame that on the fact that Im not feeling as good, but during the last warming trend in the weather last week I was doing more work then than I am this week..so I cant blame added activity on this..Seems with pd there are somethings that work for a while but it always seems to bring you back to square one..Both arms are weak today and my bad arm/hand is uncoordinated again..My gait is still above average, and so is my balance..but feeling kinda sluggish..Fatigue hasnt been as bad, and am taking an afternoon nap whether or not the fatigue has set in yet or not..My short term memory seems to have improved a bit..All in all my condition is still above average, but not as good as it was last weekend and at the beginning of this week..A big improvement nonetheless over what it was prior to taking DM..Before taking DM I was getting very uncoordinated, balance was getting worse, and had some near falls but I am still strong enough to right myself and regain my balance..I had this overall feeling which I can only explain by saying that it felt more like pd was in control than I was, and now I feel like Ive gained some ground back

I have no idea what that heart monitor is all about..lol..I'll have to google it