View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 08:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi blackzest,

Reading your posts on here has been a massive boost in my own struggle with this PCS thing. I got sucker punced during a heated argument in mid May. I never thought much of it until the symptoms came on over the next few days, progressing from blurred vision, headache, body temperature changes, moods, apathy and progressing to anxiety brought on by my condition and because of the worry that something was wrong. Then the depression, sadness set in. I've had issues with loss of sensation, pins and needles and cold hands and feet.

I'm just past the two month mark and seeing some improvements finally. I've been joking with my girlfriend today after a rough few days, seems I'm finally coming out of this thing. I hope to God that's the case.

I thought if there was anyone on here I felt I could reach out to it was you. You seem like such a helpful guy after what you came through. The main question really would be did you go through any of the coldness, poor sensations of touch, etc? If so, how did they improve over time? I really feel I'm finally getting somewhere with this and can finally have a smile on my face again. I just want to get back to my old self asap.

Thanks man, your posts have been a massive inspiration.
SI33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote