View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 09:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi, and welcome to NT

I certainly think you can overdo it for your present condition. It's a constant tweaking process when you've got problems. There's lots of videos and stretching techniques here to research. Unfortunately you do have to try them, learn to do them correctly and give them a chance to work. But usually when I'm asking the questions you are, I know my answer. I just don't want to admit to it. I don't want to admit that I have to take it easy because of my condition. Not because of my will, willpower or physical ability, but my condition will not permit me to do something. bummer...

I recommend you educate yourself a little bit about Kinesio Tape. It can train you to not overstretch so much. It's good stuff. Here's a link for that.

http://www.google.com/search?source=...w=1366&bih=531

You have to know your own limitations. What works for one may be too much for you, or too little. Keep at it. You'll find a happy medium that will help you.

Yoga is also a good thing. I stated that. It was hard at first. I got better at it. We don't have a class around here and I find it hard to do Yoga by myself. I guess one could, certainly should. It was a positive for me.

I hope you find some peace.

Keep asking questions and trying. Never give up. Life keep coming at you...

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote