View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 08:41 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
Yep, with stress and MS, it's a vicious circle. Thanks for Prozac..

(((((Debbie)))))

Since my Neuro put me on Prozac I've noticed a HUGE difference in the way I feel.

Before my MS dx I wasn't on anything. I had been....when DH died......but had since come off that med. So, it had been about three years I had been with nothing. But MS can cause anxious feelings. It sort of messes with your mind. My Neuro suggested Prozac because he said it had the least chance of side effects. I've noticed no side effects from it.....except that I'm feeling much calmer and much less anxious. Things don't bother me to the degree of me ending up sobbing about something that really doesn't require such a dramatic response.

You've got alot going on to make you anxious and worried.....not to mention your own health concerns. Please talk to your Neuro and let him know you really need his help right now. I hope you feel better soon.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (07-20-2011), Dejibo (07-20-2011), SallyC (07-21-2011)