View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 11:06 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevem53 View Post
I cant really say with confidence that it loosened up my digestive system, but for the first 3 days, I had remarkable changes in med absorbsion, and med performance..I also had an abundance of energy

But on day 4, I had a nightmare of dyskinesia, and sweating for 90 minutes, to get my morning meds to kick in..By the morming of day 4, I had consumed almost a whole gallon of aloe juice..On the night of day 3, I had worse than usual freezing episodes, and trouble walking..I havent found much info online about pd, and aloe, or how much of this stuff to consume daily, and didnt think to read the directions on the container..duhhhh!!!!!!!!!..that are vague at best anyway

The directions say to drink 4-8 oz preferably at meal time..Which meal time?..With how many meals..Are they talking singular, or plural here?

Well needless to say, I have backed off on this stuff, and have about 4 oz with morning meds..Today my morning meds kicked in without much of a production

Today at day 5 or 6, (not sure) it is kind of early to make even a ballpark assessment, because pd is so unpredictable, but I will stay tuned on my experience with it

If I were to make a shoot from the hip judgement, I would say, that its probably not a good idea to drink to much of this stuff on a daily basis

Here is a link, for what its worth......

http://www.ehow.com/how_5601177_star...era-juice.html
i agree....
soccertese is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
stevem53 (07-20-2011)