View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 11:35 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Tonight we had Apprentice LA. I haven't kept up with it as much as I have in seasons past because sometimes there is another show on and I just turn over on commercials to watch it then read the episode hx on the website. There are some explosive characters on this year!!! The challenge was to create a halftime show for a professional soccer game to promote GNC products. So one team has an obstacle course showing different body systems, heart, bone etc, and then GNC comes in, fortifies you and you soar through the coarse. The other team has a boxing match where poor old plain Joe can't compete until he is fortified with GNC and he wins. Well for one, I don't think having a boxing show at a soccer match was right. The obstacle course team won the challenge and got to go play golf with the Donald himself and get a new set of golf clubs. The other team had a huge fight in the boardroom and Surya was fired. maybe he should have fortified himself with GNC vitamins before he went in. Word on the message board is that none of the candidates this year are of the same caliber as before.

Oh, I forgot Amazing Race!!!!! Amber and Rob maybe a formidable team to beat but like a lot of other reality show fans, I am not an Amber and Rob fan. They already won their $1,000,000 so why should they have a chance for another one. I think they took second place in the last Amazing Race and got a nice purse for that. So I was kind of glad they came in last place tonight and were eliminated. I'm sure there was a lot of celebration at the pit stop overnight place. I wish they had more time in each place to enjoy the culture, cities, and just everything.

Oh, this is a free one. Donald Trump and some other millionaire exec has signed a contract with these wrestlers. Which ever wrestler wins, the exec has to cut his (exec) hair. I can't imagine Donal Trump allowing anyone to cut his hair. He must have a lot of confidence in his wrestler or have the fight fixed.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote