View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 01:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Double/Blurry Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by teen1976 View Post
This CRPS thing is now really taking over. I have had the condition for 8 years now after my hand being shut in a door. The condition in in my hand, arm, well actually I feel like Two Face from Batman lol, split down the middle.

For the past few months my vision has started to become a problem. I have double vision, I have seen an opthamologist who is waiting for me to speak to my consultant as she feels it's related to the CRPS. In the meantime I have a fabulous prism stuck to my glasses, this is not helping and I peel it off when at home as it makes me feel quite sick.

I'm on no medication at the moment as I seem to react badly to everything! I just wondered if anyone else experiences this double vision and is it permanent? Or as with most things related to CRPS is it different for each individual. I would be very grateful for even the smallest bit of advice as I think I will probably find out more from the rest of you then my consultant.

Thanks for your time and energy.

I have recently started having a more difficult seeing. Problems with double vision and a sense of vibrations behind my eyes. I did not realize that others with RSD were having the same issues. Who is it better to address the issue through, your pain doc or eye doc? Hope you are getting so relief!

elijjennings is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote