View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 06:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Liza Jane you know what to do!

LizaJane,Yah, right. I told them I had learned how to care for it--the secret is feeding the mitochondria needed to grow axons (CoQ10, acetyl L carnitine) and taking antioxidants to keep inflammation from causing harm. In addition, keep using the muscles, whether you feel them or not. That was the secret I learned on this forum.

And really, my symptoms are so small compared to 10 years ago. Yes, they're not gone, but they are not that significant.

It can be done. If you've got an idiopathic small fiber neuropathy, or long fiber, and don't have an ongoing CIDP or Sjogren's picture, your peripheral nerves can heal.[/QUOTE]

Well this does work and the only problem is the money to continue the program we start for ourselves. I came herelloking for a solution to using Cymbalta for nerve pain and this made sense to me as I used these itmes years ago and had no burning of my feet./ But got very ill with a viral infection I had to do the doctors way of meds for a while. Now I am, back on my burning feet and am seeking relief with out Cymbalta ebing my only answer. I also use Manuka Honey with Bee Venom as I am not allergic to it and find Same to be of great benefit too . But as you say the nerv e can heal . I thought so and to read this i s so good!! big hug and thanks
LadyB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sallysblooms (01-24-2012)