View Single Post
Old 03-12-2007, 02:52 AM
artist

artist

Hi Mommyjen,

I'm not certain who your post is directed at, who do you think here is preferring to be sick rather than well?

I think fixating on the "pain syndrome" phrase is unfair, I would have thought it is clear that this post is about doctors either trying to treat their patients for a psychosomatic disease rather than one with physiological causes, or who are hopelessly out of date. As has been shown in other posts, a doctor's education includes minimal information on CRPS/RSD.

I certainly won't be open to listening to "ALL doctors" some really are (using a phrase recently introduced to the forum which I love) pindick doctors who tell us that RSD is "all in the head" or follow debunked protocols.

I think you're delivering your lecture to the wrong people here. I can't think of anyone on this forum who is the pathetic wallowing miseryguts you seem to be talking about.

Good for you to be such a breezy, pull-your-socks-up "shape up and fly right" sort of person; I think we're all allowed to live our lives and deal with our problems in our own individual way and don't need marshalling or lecturing.

Having said all that, sounds like you've got your pain issues sorted out by a very caring and excellent doctor. You're very lucky indeed.

All the best
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote