View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 03:20 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I give so much credit to the moms and dad who have rsd. I can't even imagine how hard it is to be a parent through this. Have a hard time dealing with myself.
I can relate to a lot of struggles outside the RSD but that of course impact us worse. I always say it takes all my mental strength to fight the rsd that add more and it just becomes so much. I try to take 1 day at a time but it is hard.
I think today is your surgery so wishing you safe surgery and recovery. Are you having this still on vacation? When do you go home? Maybe you can go to the dollar store and pick up some items to take on the car ride home? I know not the same as the movies but may help. I hope your 17 year old comes around. Have you talked to him about his behavior? I hope your money struggles also gets better.
I wish I could help more. Just that I hear your fears,struggles,and emotions. All I can say for myself is I am trying to stay in the day or even hour to not worry or get ahead of myself. Easier said then done I do know.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
stressedout (07-21-2011)