View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 06:44 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I am having one of those "over reaction" days. I just feel like the whole world is against me today. Im hot, im tired, im stressed, Im frustrated, and I feel quite touchy and that it would be easy for me to bite someones head off. I am worried about money, church, family, DS, the heat, cats, DH, the upcoming vacation, my weight, the environment, will I stay blind after one of my walks, my wallet, my car, DSs wrecked truck, our country, the economy, health insurance, SSDI, medicare, medications, and so on....it feels like so much to carry!

yet, there are some days that I simply cant put it away, and let it rest. like a festering sore I keep picking at it. Will it heal if I keep picking? or will it get infected?

I KNOW this is an MS monkey on my back today. My back is very upset today. My left leg is buzzing, my eyes are still fuzzy, its been 10 days since JAck needed a shot, so I am now hyper vigilant looking for signs that he is ready. will I cause him to roll over into stress and that triggers him to need one?

Viseeu described it perfectly. She gets periods of "hypervigilance" and simply feels on point at all times when it happens and she cant turn it off. That is exactly how I feel today.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-21-2011), dmplaura (07-21-2011), Lady (08-09-2011), SallyC (07-21-2011)