View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face The Pity Party Thread

Thought I'd start a "pity party" thread so we'd have a specific place to post our gripes and whines. By no means is this to suggest that we can't moan and groan on other threads, too!

My whine is this. Several girls I used to work with are meeting for lunch at The Olive Garden today. One of them called me to see if I wanted to join them. I would......but I don't have a car. And......I'm trying very hard to stick to my bare bones budget at least until we see if we get our checks the beginning of August. And last but not least.......I don't do well with last minute plans. At least not now. Even if I did have the $$ and a way to get there I need at least a days advance notice. I can't just pick up and go at the drop of a hat like I used to. But.....I'm so thrilled they thought of me.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-21-2011), Dejibo (07-21-2011), Friend2U (07-24-2011), Jodylee (07-21-2011), SallyC (07-21-2011)