View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 01:24 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

found out the nasty secretary at the church (who I didnt know didnt like me) went behind my back and sent the church computers out to a PAID service to be fixed! I have fixed their crappy computers for 5 to 6 years FOR FREE! night or day, rain or shine, I have fixed everything they have broken and then some, only to turn and find out that they dont like me?! well, I turned in my resignation. If I wanted to be pooped on, I could call my family! I am no longer wasting what sight I have left, nor my energy time, or expense fixing their stuff. NAH!

DH had a colonoscopy last week and has had a tummy ache since. now I have been suffering with gastroparesis for years, and can really tell you what a tummy ache is, but this has become a grinding stone for him. He lays on the couch and tells me that it feels better, then worse, then better. I WANT to comfort him, but I also want to tell him to GET UP! its gas! and you are a 'bit' constipated from the procedure. Take some miralax and lets get on with the work that needs to be done. I love that man, but he can whine up a storm.

I will end on a happy note. Jack the cat hasnt needed a shot in 10 days! and we go on vacation next Tuesday! Ben and JErry's ice cream factory! yum!

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-21-2011), Kitty (07-21-2011)