View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 07:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerky View Post
Well I have had back surgery since then and they were supposed to have sealed the tear in the disk that was leaking spinal fluid. They did tell me that they could not fix the damage that was done to the root nerve by the epidural, but thought that stopping the spinal fluid from leaking on it could stop the uncontrollable jerking. After surgery I do not jerk as bad or as fast as I did before. Prior to surgery I would start jerking in 15 min or so after getting up off my back. Now it is a few hours before it starts and it is not as hard as prior to surgery. I do not know if they stopped the leak all the way or not or if the jerking is still caused by preasure being put on the damage root nerve. Hope this helps some and I know your frustration... Doctors just do not want to find things untill the 18 months are over so they can not be involved in a law suite.
Start eating Aunt Beans famous fava beans.. they have helped me and I have now divorce Johnny Walker Red... and have moved to a bronze cane... yet to me officially named. Top contenders are "Captain Morgan" (due to being bronze colored and a Captain out ranks my son who feels he can yell at me from halfway around the world when he finds out the things I am doing LOL) other name up for grabs is "Roosevelt" (walk softly and carry a big stick, also a President definitely out ranks him BIG TIME) Haven't been over here much as spend most of my time hoping and Praying to catch up with him for a few minutes on facebook or if he has a good connection we visit on Skype. My new therapist is a neurological Physical therapist and also does alternative therapies... he has me doing neurostretch massage of tigger points in my leg and it is working wonders. Also have kinetic tape down my shin and at my knee. I can tap my toes on purpose LOL. Hope you all find someone who can help you make the amazing leaps that I have made in the past few months. God bless you all
mamagoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote