View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 08:30 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

No you are NOT crazy... but it is a puzzle.

Options are some inflammatory process is doing this.

I had both knees swell up after I delivered my son. The doctors said it was either a pseudo lupus...from hydralazine I took for my hypertension, or a flame up of RA (which I've not tested positive for).

I've had the right knee come back, and go down. And now I have my left ankle bothering me, but it is not red or hot like the knees were.

Possibilities include, Lyme, some form of arthritis (there are several types), or tendonitis.

That C-reactive protein indicates inflammation.

You can try the grapeseed extract for inflammation (at least 200mg a day), and also fish oil 3 grams (or Krill oil- one gram), and Vit C. Vit C has shown effects in lowering C-reactive protein in studies up to 25%. I'd use the Ester C form to prevent acidic changes in your blood. All these may help lower that C-reactive protein, and help with your inflammatory problems.

Sometimes it is really difficult to get an accurate diagnosis.
I know I have some form of arthritis, and it shows in xrays. But I've managed it all these years and still gotten by and am still fairly mobile (but cannot do strenuous things anymore).

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Karenswails (07-24-2011)