View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 09:02 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default hey all, checking in...

Hey everyone! I have been doing well on the dieting, still around twenty pounds lost, and been exercising so I think I have had some muscle mass added. Getting a new laptop too! I gave Mom my netbook because she needed something small and wanted to get online from home. So I automatically offered it to her, no questions asked, she's done so much for us it was a No Brainer, you know? So we checked out Dell again and they had a killer sale! So I am gonna be getting a 17.3" Inspiron one of the newer ones with an i5 processor and twice the ram I've ever had in a computer! I am stoked. I should have it Monday.

Kiddo and Jack both have done well on the dieting, they are about the same as me at 20 pounds lost. I am really excited that I am under 220. I just worked out this morning on t he total gym and it actually felt good! I hope that things continue along this path. I am really tired of feeling fat and out of shape.

So how are all of you doing? I haven't forgotten my NT friends, I just have been busy with kiddo out of school and the netbook being gone, made it harder to get online. Hope you're all doing well.

"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (08-02-2011), bizi (07-25-2011), BlueMajo (07-22-2011), DiMarie (07-23-2011), Dmom3005 (07-22-2011), Mari (07-22-2011), waves (07-23-2011)