View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 02:24 PM
BlueCarGal

BlueCarGal

Heart Hi, Annie.

I'm so glad you found us. I know if had presented such a clear list of symptoms on a timeline as you have done here, I would have expected the light of knowledge to spread across my medico's face. "Oh, yes! It's either X or Y, & we'll do Z right away to find out which!"

But that didn't happen, & I guess all too often it doesn't.

I don't remember it clearly any longer, but some of your symptoms remind me of an incident in New Mexico or Arizona 3 or 4 decades ago. People were coming up with all sorts of health problems, turned out to be coming from medical nuclear waste leaks nearby. Have you heard of anyone else with any of your symptoms around? Is there any waste storage in your area?

There's a Search tab above, just right of center on the teal bar. Use that to search for forums/threads/posts on any specific symptom. Jump on in to whatever's going on there, ask questions, start your own thread & introduce yourself. You'll find people with both info & empathy.

Stay in touch with us & let us know how the appt with the new neuro doc goes. And you can come by here to yak about how you feel about all this too. How you feel is a big part of how you are. No matter the emotion, we've been there.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote