View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default To Doc John & DL....And anyone who wants BT's better

I for one, have always and will always appreciate ALL your efforts. I get the feeling that many participants have/are venting frustrations for the lack of any reasonable forum to be a 'member of a community'. Like all communities, they sure do have their foibles. Because of an 'outlet lack', lots of foibles/frustrations had built up....and you all were IT!

Also, as a new, alternative site...some banned folks were able to voice their opinions...something most either ignored or complained to mods about. I don't know nor care about what they were so strident about got them that way.

I for one, can contribute in planning, board development, fundraising and long & short term planning strategies, It's easy for me, and I can make it relatively painless for board members and any committees you choose to establish...other that just getting things 'up & running' and the day to day.

Soo, I challenge you all to one-liner LIST what kinds of time/effort YOU can give to making the whole shebang better! Nuff said? List your 'gifts/skills' and lets all see where what needs to be done, wants to be done and CAN be done all dovetail! - j

Last edited by dahlek; 08-25-2006 at 01:13 PM. Reason: spelling, punctuation
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote