View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 01:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

[QUOTE=Reddawn600;788896]would just like once again to encourage all those with reservations about Ketamine to at least consider speaking with their Doctors about it.
A little less then a year ago, I honestly didn't want to live anymore because I couldn't take the pain. My RSD began in my neck at least 7 year ago and spread from head to toe on my left side. I spent most of my days unable to function through the pain despite being on every opiod, narcotic, etc.

Since my 5 day in patient Ketamine last November, improvement was slow but steady over the winter months. I followed the protocols, has my boosters with Dr. Shwartzman and now receive them every 6 weeks with a more local Dr. and before I realized it, the pain was gone. Not down to a one or two, that happened months ago. I'm now at a zero.

I haven't felt this good in 10 years and really didn't believe I ever would again. If anyone out there is on the fence about trying it, please seriously consider it. I went undiagnosed for 7 years and it still completely turned me around. I do expect flare ups, especially come winter, but this is more then I ever could have dreamed of.

My RSD is head to toe on my left side, it been in my brachial plexus area most likely after a fall from a tree and then spread through 6 surgeries which followed, not to mention tons of icing and every "wrong treatment" that could have been done. If mine could be turned around like this when doctors said it was severe, who knows what it could do for so many others.

If you're considering it but on the fence as to whether to try it, PLEASE give it a a chance. Words really can't express how grateful I am to finally feel like I have my body and life back.

Best wishes to all,
Dawn

Dawn,

So happy for you. I'm sure your good fortune will continue.

I saw you on the Ketamine Klub:RSDS/CRPS Facebook Site, you look beautiful by the way on your wedding day. What a great year you truly have had. Congragulations again. It's always nice to hear a happy ending.

Good luck again and truly wish you the best.

Gabbycakes
gabbycakes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Reddawn600 (07-23-2011)