View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 03:12 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Cool hi Pam

Dear Pam...

it IS nice to hear from you and all the positive news. i can't seem to lose an ounce. or rather i lose it and put it back on. i.e. i am the same weight after the last round with Zyprexa. SIGH. i just cannot "diet." in the sense that most people mean it. it makes me frantic. and all the stress the past months i've just been eating whatever i want/is available/is convenient/is not inconvenient. so anyway

a big
Congratulations!
from me on that.

that was so sweet of you to give your mother your netbook.

Dear Mari,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari View Post
Summer is almost over.
WHHOTTT??????

say it isn't so!!!

i thought it only started June 21 or 22.... we're only a month into it!!!! that's two left. that's not half over!!! i still have two months worth of light. in winter, i go to work in the dark... and come home in the dark... per se, i like the dark but work seems so all-encompassing then. arriving and leaving when it's still light gives the impression work gives a different impression. things are still going on before and after. like birds, and people walking their dogs, and ... non-worky observable things, different from other pour souls dragging their butts back and forth.....
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-25-2011), Dmom3005 (07-23-2011), Mari (07-23-2011), Pamster (07-24-2011)