Thread: Chaos
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 01:53 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Waves I wish I had answers but feel so bad that you can not just have a peaceful streatch of days.

Have you ever had a sleep study done? I had so much day time agitation, and restless trying to sleep. During the sleep study found out I have no REM sleep. that is the kind to get me into a deep restful sleep.

But sleep deprived is not good for anybody.
I have been not taking the Klonopin as chill pills, I felt like I was wound up but with out the energy to do a dang thing.

I am using the magnisum sufate, (epsom salts) called "Calm" but the generic brand lemon efforecent to get some decent sleep.

Whatever is going on, I hope that it gets figured out.

I love Donna's idea of headphones. If you do not need the back ground of work, find a pair of noise blocking and hook it to music or just one of those sleep devices that has the kind of background you do not notice, is it waterfalls and other things kind of a mix..

Reprogram your head from hearing noise at work. Then at home get the head ready to sleep, clearing it.

Some nights i have to talk myself into relaxing every joint, muscle eyelid to finally relax my brain.

Other times in the afternoon I am just passing out in fatigue,

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-25-2011), BlueCarGal (07-23-2011), Dmom3005 (07-23-2011), OhKay (07-25-2011), waves (07-23-2011)