View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 03:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Thank you for sharing. I have really been thinking of trying ketamine but probably with Dr Kirkpatrick. I am just so fearful of getting worse with this condition from past issues that have. Positive stories help though in terms of being more willing to try ketamine.
How long was your wait to see Dr S? I thought he did not do boosters?
I just put in a request for the site on facebook.
Anyhow I am so happy for you and congrats on getting married too
Thanks Daniella! It's been a very busy but very happy couple of months. I was actually very fortunate and did not have a wait to see Dr. Shwartzman. Dr. Richman at HSS in NY did my in patient and has a close working relate ship with Dr. Shwartzman. Dr. Richman made the calls and arranged for me to have my boosters done there with Dr. S.

I did actually leave Dr. S though a few months ago although I do think he's wonderful and I owe him a debt of thanks I could never repay. I a, currently seeing a Dr a bit closer to home and getting my boosters more frequently and at a higher dose which either is a coincidence or is what has brought me into a remission.

My Dr in NY did not do boosters and Dr. S did not do 5 day in patients so they worked together to get those done for the patients.
Reddawn600 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote